donderdag 9 april 2020

2020-04-10 Youngster first round

Some pics of the results from the first round, as mentioned in my last blog.

The first are 2 blackpieds, obviously out of the black pied pair I showed before.
The cock of this pair was bred as late bred in 2018, from a bluepied cock I got from Gerrit Deuzeman. That bluepied was passed on to him by the Wekking family, well known. The bluepied was bred from 2 blackpied, I can't recall the origine of those birds at the Wekking lofts. The mother of the blackpied cock was a hen I got from Gerrit, originating out of the stock of Jaap Witte.
The dame of the blackpied pair is one I bred myself, from 2 Henk Weijmer birds. The hen of the pairing was from the old Weijmer lines, the cockbird was a crossing from the old lines and a german hen, origine unknown. As you can see the youngsters are brought up by feeders, apart from trouble bringing youngs up, it gives the opportunity to breed more from less pairs.


The second pictures shows two strawberries. They are bred from a homozygous mealy barred I can use out of the stud of Jurgen van Weijck, the mother is a blackpied I got though Gerrit Deuzeman, the hen originates from the stud of Jaap Witte, as I recall right these birds were crossings from german and dutch bloodlines. Hopefully there is a cockbird with good type, I can use this to cross back into blackpied, hopefully they will show some sign of white flights and pied marking. These two don't have anything white, as far as I can see now.



Until the next one.

hollecroppers.blogspot.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten