zondag 28 februari 2016

Season started


Over 2 months since I published something on my Holle Cropper blog. Not much happening here in the lofts in Engelum, next to that there is a minimum of contact with other fanciers.
The Holle Cropper group on Facebook is the lifeline in this, a few fanciers keep in touch, no idea what is going on on the lofts of the other fanciers.
Well, the only thing I have to say at the moment is that we paired up last weekend. We are breeding with 4 pairs of blackpied, there is 1 pair redpied/blackpied. I hope this pair will give me the fresh blood I need, in blackpied there are only limited possibilities to bring in new blood.
Mating went well, it is easy using individual breeding pens, only thing that can go wrong is that birds don't like each other, but none of that so far.
On Facebook I saw that several youngsters are born, banded and even weened, looks like the next generation of topbirds are born already! Happy breeding for everyone!

www.hollecroppers.blogspot.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten